Study Abroad during the 2015 Summer Semester in Amman, Jordan!
Enroll NOW to experience Arabic culture with Jordanian hospitality!
CGE Global Connections offers a summer program for a 10-week Arabic Studies program in Amman, Jordan with Union University serving as the CGE flagship university. This incredible study opportunity is open to all CGE Member institutions as well as non-CGE partnering institutions.
- ABOUT: The Arabic studies program consists of two, six-hour courses entitled Contemporary Arabic I & Contemporary Arabic II (Note: click on the links to view the syllabi for each course). For additional information and updates, check out the CGE Jordan website.
- DATES: May 31 - August 9, 2015
- BONUS: Five weekend study excursions and a 5 day, 4-night mid-term break trip to Sharm Al-Sheikh, Egypt on the Red Sea!
- COST: CGE Member School Students: $4,790.00*
Non-CGE Member School Students: $5,290.00*
- Click here to see the official flyer for the Jordan Summer Study Program
- Have any questions? Check out our FAQ page. Still have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a CGE study abroad representative will respond to you as soon as possible!
- Ready to get started? Click HERE to fill out the CGE Study Abroad Application. Program applications should be submitted before April 10, 2015. Please email completed application to email@example.com.
- If you want credit from Union University and an official transcript that you can use at your home university, you MUST enroll for the Summer Program at Union University and send in a Transcript Application to Union University. Click on the links for the Non-Degree Seeking Enrollment Form and the Transcript Application.
After you complete your CGE Study Abroad Application and receive your acceptance email, you will receive an email from a CGE Study Abroad representative with a step-by-step checklist of additional documentation required, as well as payment instructions.
*****Please also provide a scanned copy of the front inside picture page of your valid passport. You can send this to CGE via FAX to 770-321-4910 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SECURE PAYMENT LINK - Please make appropriate payment and submit all documentation by April 10, 2015.